1.What is Lysine?
Lysine is an amino-acid with the chemical formula HO2CCH(NH2)(CH2)4NH2 .it is an essential amino-acid for animals. Lysine is not synthesized in animals, hence it must be ingested as lysine-containing proteins.
2.The effect of lysine.
(1) meeting the requirements of animals and improving growth.
(2) improving amino acids’ balance.
(3) Increasing utilization of feed resources, decrease the cost of feed.
(4) increase the nutritive values of plant protein .
(5) benefit the resources of protein feed as a whole.
3.how to use the lysine
Amount of research shows that when the feed lack of lysine they will eat less, grow slowly and the utilization efficiency were downtrend, then some symptoms may occur, even raise the death rate. With the increase of lysine content getting more, the growth rate increase and raise utilization rate. When the lysine addictives are more than a certain extent, it will have a counteractive effect on animals, it could lead to undergrowth. So certainly to use lysine, we have to according to the environment, different varieties, age and so on.
The lysine from our company, have high quality and high energy, taste well and high rate of digestion and absorption , promote growth and have more tendency to gain weight. Our superior quality and competitive price will help to win the market!